The Auctioneer's Voice
How learning to use your voice well can add to your sales
Voice Coaching For Auctioneers (VPU)
Great for auctioneers... who have to rely on their voice to sell.
This course is designed to give you a total understanding of how your own voice works and how to use it properly - whenever and wherever you are - such as conducting a loud and lively auction to a gathered group of enthusiastic buyers, talking on the telephone, or when speaking to a business associate, client or a friend. At the start of the course, you’ll get to identify what type of voice you have and how to use your strengths and reduce your weaknesses. You’ll learn Total Voice Control (TM) – including proper breathing, diction, vocal variety and projection- making what you say much more powerful, persuasive and interesting.
This course comes highly recommended. Find out more.
© Voice Business 2019
What you will learn:
- How to improve the sound of your voice and speak confidently.
- How to sound convincing, authoritative and persuasive.
- How to project your voice in all sorts of gatherings and situations.
- How to match your tone with other people and masterfully lead them into listening to what you’ve got to say.
- Breathing techniques to help you keep cool when the pressure “hots up”.
- Learn how to speed up or slow down, and how to use inflections and pauses to make what you say more interesting.
- How to clean up your diction and pronunciation.
- How to develop your vocal intelligence
- How to deliver a clear message and get the results you want.
- How to look after your voice so it lasts the distance.
Download Course InformationClick here to Book now
Scheduled Voice Coaching For Auctioneers (VPU) Coaching
|Course||Code||Duration||Location||Cost (gst inc)||Type|
|Voice Coaching for Auctioneers||VPU||4 x 1 hr sessions||Sydney||$1375||Individual|
|Voice Coaching for Auctioneers||VPU-H||1 x 4 hr workshop||Australiawide||$1195 pp||Group|