Add some Fun
making it easy to Learn
Cartoon Voices (VOC)
Great for people... who want to learn an accent or design a "funny voice" for a project or performance.
Come for as many sessions as you like to get advice on how to develop a specific accent or character voice. Open to past participants of the Voice Over and Broadcasting Course and other experienced performers who need some accent or cartoon voice development advice and the time to practice under expert guidance.
This is also taught as a group workshop, several times a year.
© Voice Business 2019
What you will learn:
- How to prepare your "mouth and mind" to make the accent or voice you want.
- How to improve your understanding of culturally specific nuances- so you sound just like a native!
- How to breathe properly to get the effects you desire.
- Learn how to speed up or slow down, and how to use inflections and pauses to make what you say more interesting.
- How to create special vocal effects
- how to analyse "characters" and get into their skin.
Download Course InformationClick here to Book now
Scheduled Cartoon Voices (VOC)
|Course||Code||Duration||Location||Cost (inc gst)||Type|
1 x 6 hr workshop (Group)
1 x 3 hr session (Ind)