Ideas worth Spreading
The rise of the TED Talk
TED Talk - Presentation Coaching (PTT)
This is a course of intensive one-on-one private coaching for people who want to improve or upgrade their presentation skills in order to deliver a TED talk. There is an in-depth analysis of your strengths and weaknesses as well as your personal presentation needs and goals. Appropriate solutions are introduced and practiced in a step-by-step fashion, carefully building up the repertoire of tools and skills required to present with flair and confidence. This method suits those who wish to polish their skills in privacy before they present their TED talk.
In-house Group Training is also offered.
© Voice Business 2019
- How to improve the sound of your voice and speak confidently.
- How to sound convincing, authoritative and persuasive.
- How to project your voice so people can hear you.
- How to develop and tell a great story.
- Breathing techniques to help you keep cool when the pressure “hots up”.
- Learn how to speed up or slow down, and how to use inflections and pauses to make what you say more interesting.
- How to improve your diction and pronunciation.
- How to develop your vocal intelligence.
- How to stage your talk and use gestures to enhance your message.
- How to deliver a clear message and Wow them!.
|Course||Code||Duration||Location||Cost (gst inc)||Type|
|How to give a TED Talk||PTT||2 x 2 hr sessions||Australiawide||$1375||Individual|