Good for the ears
What do people listen for in a voice?
Personal Voice Coaching (VPS)
Great for anyone who has ever wanted to improve their voice !
This course is designed to give you a total understanding of how your own voice works and how to use it properly - whenever and wherever you are - such as presenting to a group, talking on the telephone, or when speaking to a business associate, stranger or a friend. At the start of the course, the strengths and weaknesses in your voice will be identified. Immediately, a tailor-made program will be implemented, designed to address your specific vocal problems and goals. This course comes highly recommended.
© Voice Business 2019
These are private sessions designed with you, your job and your company in mind.
In them you will learn...
- How to improve the sound of your voice and speak confidently.
- How to sound convincing, authoritative and persuasive.
- How to project your voice in all sorts of meetings and situations.
- How to match your tone with other people's and masterfully lead them into listening to what you’ve got to say.
- Breathing techniques to help you keep cool when the pressure “hots up”.
- Learn how to speed up or slow down, and how to use inflections and pauses to make what you say more interesting
- How to develop your vocal intelligence
- How to improve your diction and pronunciation.
- How to deliver a clear message and get the results you want.
Download Course InformationClick here to Book now
Scheduled Personal Voice Coaching (VPS)
|Personal Voice Coaching-short course||VPS||4 x 1 hr sessions||Sydney||$1375||Individual|
|Personal Voice Coaching-short course||VPS||1 x 4 hr sessions||Australiawide||$1375||Individual|
|Personal Voice Coaching-short course||VPS-PI||4 x 1 hr sessions via skype||Australiawide||$1375||Individual|